Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm a OWOH Winner~!

I was lucky enough to win not one, but two OWOH gifts!

Thank you Lori at Artivity for a beautiful collage sheet that I already have 1000 uses for in my head!




Also, Thank you so much Mary, at Green Paper. I was the winner of one of her books! And if you've read any of my previous posts, you know I love journaling, art journaling, Bible journaling, daily journaling.... lol What a beautiful book, too that I know I will put to great use!




Thank you to ALL of you who participated in OWOH! I've never seen such a large giveaway project before! Now that I understand it all, I can't wait till the next one, so I can participate in the giving process, too! It's a wonderful way to get to know each other and share our work. I think that's the true hearts desire for an artist, to share their work with others, bring some level of joy to them, as it brought to ourselves in creating it!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations, Sandy! :-)

notmassproduced said...

lucky you :o) happy creating!!