Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paul Colman - I love this song~!

I've been working away on my Taking Flight projects and will post some pics soon. In the meantime: Ok, don't forget to go down to my music and his pause so you can listen to this.....

I absolutely love this song! I heard it once on the Smile FM, and haven't heard it since. I have to admit, I saw the video on Paulette Insall's blog, but when I heard him make the "police reference"(as most of you know.... my hubby is a an officer.......), I loved it even more!

I hope you like it, too!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Sandy! I just got the book "Taking Flight" myself as a present. I have only had a chance to have a cursory glance at it, but it looks so inspirational! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :-)

morningDove said...

your hubby is a police officer. mine retired from 29 years with the state police. now my middle one is a police officer. he calls his dad to ask advice and shares stories.