Monday, June 30, 2008

First Attempt

I belong to an online scrapbook - journal community, and see lots of people using Blogspot.com. I also see that Suzi Blu is on blogspot, and I love Suzi Blu! I would love to take part in her classes and even chat with her. Suzi puts her whole self out there and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Gotta love her! I think I have a quite a few things to learn from her!

I'm one for getting really excited about something, starting it, and never following through, so we will see how this goes. Much like my journaling, I think it would be great to keep track of my daily....thoughts and craft ventures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this opening page in your journal, and thanks for sharing it. I'm *really* impressed with your self-portrait. You say that's your first time drawing a portrait? You're kidding?!!! I'm amazed! This is truly beautiful.

I will try to come back sometime when I have more time - just browsing tonight. Best wishes on your Soul Journal journey!