Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog referrals... lol

what the heck ELSE do I call this post? lol. I'm spending my lunch hour blog reading... and found some goodies I wanted to share w/everyone.

Moni is giving away two beautiful pieces.... and will be drawing on January 10, 2009. Her snowman are gorgeous! Click the link in Moni's name and go check them out!



I was reading
Letha's blog today and she has noted Ewian's blog who has all sorts of great info on different types of journals, like their size, durability, Producer, etc... to make that awful decision making process a little easier, especially for those who are new to journals. I've been doing them for about 6 months now and still consider myself a baby.... I know I sure enjoyed reading the mounds of info she took the time to put together! check out her Dream Journal post.



and lastly, the always beautiful, sometimes a little scared, but always bold enough to come back strong....
Erica.... is offering a new workshop. Erica's work is great and I think she would have a lot to offer and artist of any skill level.

Holy moly!

Did I just call myself in there and call myself an artist, too?

I think I did.... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes you are!
an artist
better get used to that word in relation to you.

Iris said...

Feels good to say it, doesn't it?

:D

Keep it up! I don't comment much but I've been following your blog. I always like seeing what you've created.

I keep telling myself I'll get started in my journal one of these days. For now there are other projects keeping my busy. But when I do, I'm coming back here to check out all your great links.

purplecat said...

Yeh it took me a while to "allow" myself to call me an artist- but I am and I am proud, even if I never sell another thing I am true to myself and the gifts God has given me!

Erica Herbert said...

thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! for your love & support & friendship~my artist friend :)
LOVE.
e

Anne said...

Hi, Sandy! Cool blog links! Thanks for sharing them!

By the way, you've been tagged! See the details on my blog, Gaal Creative! :-)