Sit down.....and have a cuppa tea with me~!
2. What color are my socks right now? A Burgundy toe nail polish... (I'm not wearing any socks!)
3. What am I listening to right now? Big Head Todd and the Monsters
4. What was the last thing I ate? Grilled chicken salad & bread sticks
5. Can I drive a stick shift? I forced myself to learn after I had already bought this car that I HAD to have!! I saved my own money Dad! THIS (P.O.S. mind you...) is THE ONE! i want~)
6.Last person I spoke to on the phone? Don't know... someone from the Police Dept.
7. Do I like the person who sent this to you? Of course
8. How old are you today? ick...... thhh... thhh... thhirrr.... thirrrteee....nine!!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Is crafting a sport?
10. What is my favorite drink? Tea -or - Star Bucks Hot Spiced Apple Cider
11. Have I ever colored your hair? Umm... see age above. ^^
12. Favorite food? Soup or salad
13. What was the last movie I watched? @the Theatre: 7 Pounds on the living room floor: Mr. Woodcock.
14. Favorite day of the year? My son's birthday☺
15. How do I vent anger? Nope. Hold it all in until it eventually spills over in a burst of tears.
16. What was my favorite toy as a child? I don't think I was EVER a child.
17. What is my favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
22. Living arrangements? What the hell kind of question is this? Married in a house... I guess
23. When was the last time I cried? Yesterday In Bible study class
24. What is on the floor of my closet? Dust bunnies & shoes
26. What did I do last night? ^^^ Bible study class
27. What am I most afraid of? Dog the bounty hunter
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? They make burgers WITHOUT cheese?
29. Favorite dog breed? German Shepard
30. Favorite day of the week? Rainy/snowy/blizzard/stay in the house and do nothing days
31. How many states have I lived in? I've only lived in five places in my whole life. All in Michigan
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
33. What is my favorite flower? Daisies & Heather
Ok, now copy and paste all the questions on to Your Own Blog...and leave me a comment that you did it! I thought it was fun!