Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let's get to know each other...

This was a litter get to know each other posted on Erica's blog.....

Sit down.....and have a cuppa tea with me~!


1. What is my occupation right now?
Don't hate me ok?...... I'm a bill collector. (but HUGE corporate debt, I won't call YOU, I PROMISE!)

2. What color are my socks right now? A Burgundy toe nail polish... (I'm not wearing any socks!)

3. What am I listening to right now? Big Head Todd and the Monsters

4. What was the last thing I ate? Grilled chicken salad & bread sticks

5. Can I drive a stick shift? I forced myself to learn after I had already bought this car that I HAD to have!! I saved my own money Dad! THIS (P.O.S. mind you...) is THE ONE! i want~)

6.Last person I spoke to on the phone? Don't know... someone from the Police Dept.

7. Do I like the person who sent this to you? Of course

8. How old are you today? ick...... thhh... thhh... thhirrr.... thirrrteee....nine!!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Is crafting a sport?

10. What is my favorite drink? Tea -or - Star Bucks Hot Spiced Apple Cider

11. Have I ever colored your hair? Umm... see age above. ^^

12. Favorite food? Soup or salad

13. What was the last movie I watched? @the Theatre: 7 Pounds on the living room floor: Mr. Woodcock.

14. Favorite day of the year? My son's birthday☺

15. How do I vent anger? Nope. Hold it all in until it eventually spills over in a burst of tears.

16. What was my favorite toy as a child? I don't think I was EVER a child.

17. What is my favorite season? Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

22. Living arrangements? What the hell kind of question is this? Married in a house... I guess

23. When was the last time I cried? Yesterday In Bible study class

24. What is on the floor of my closet? Dust bunnies & shoes

26. What did I do last night? ^^^ Bible study class

27. What am I most afraid of? Dog the bounty hunter

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? They make burgers WITHOUT cheese?

29. Favorite dog breed? German Shepard

30. Favorite day of the week? Rainy/snowy/blizzard/stay in the house and do nothing days

31. How many states have I lived in? I've only lived in five places in my whole life. All in Michigan

32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

33. What is my favorite flower? Daisies & Heather

Ok, now copy and paste all the questions on to Your Own Blog...and leave me a comment that you did it! I thought it was fun!

6 comments:

Erica Herbert said...

YEAH SANDY! that was fun! see? now i knowu better already!
LOVE
e

Iris said...

Ha! This was kinda fun to read as well as fill out. I have it re-posted to my blog but you'll have to scroll down one post. I wanted the other quote I've got up there now to show up first in line.

I can't hate you for being a bill collector. My dream job? Working for the IRS. For real. Now those are some loved people, am I right? lol. I love your Dust Bunnies answer.

Kim Mailhot said...

Thanks for the little tidbits about yourself Sandy ! I agree "Dog" is pretty damn scary !

Happy Friday !!!!

Anonymous said...

no dog is ever scary..

sometimes people are..

Anonymous said...

You were never a child ? I remember a whiney little girl who lived in uor house !
I thought your favorite toys were Cat, and Barbies. Mom

Stacey said...

How fun . . I think I'm going to put this on my blog too! :) Thanks!