Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fall is here~!

I love watching my son play football~! I was never really "into" football, but since he has started playing, I just love it!

The selfish part is that the two hour practice, 5 days a week, gives me "down-time" to lay on my blanket, in what little sun is left and read, or journal. I love the time to unwind from work.

But seriously, I love watching him play. I'm they psycho Mom in the stands screaming like I want someone in China to hear me.

He loves sports of pretty much any kind and I'm glad. I wasn't sports oriented AT ALL! I was on the swim team, but more out of curiosity I guess. Wanted to experience the "team comradery" in high school. It really didn't work for me. I was too shy and insecure, but I'm glad I did it.

It keeps him active and fit and he's made some great friends!

Go Hornets~!


Fall is my favorite time of year and I love when football (or as he calls it..... "hell week") starts because I know fall is around the corner!






1 comment:

Erica Herbert said...

hi Sandy! thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your journal! go HORNETS!
LOEV&peace
e