Thursday, January 15, 2009

I received a Lemonade Stand Award!


Karen at purplecat's corner, was kind enough to bestow me with a Lemonade Stand award for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude! Thank you so much, Karen!


Now I get to pick 10 of my favorite bloggers who also show great attitude and gratitude. These girls are blogs I love to read, all for their own individual and special reasons:



Iris at The Indigo Dingo
Kim at
Queen of Arts
Stacey at
Primarily Primitives
Erica at
BluJayStudios
Judy at
Judy Wise
Jessie at Diary of a self portrait
Christy at
Average American Girl
Connie at
Dirty Footprints
Anne at
Gaal Creative
Dove at
Morning Dew



To pick up the award, (1) comment at this blog, (2) clip and paste the award logo and attach it to your own blog, (3) list your own ten favourite blogs, (4)comment on their blogs to advise them,(5) link back to this blog in appreciation.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

hey, thank you for this award! how awesome is this?! :)

Erica Herbert said...

thank you thank you Sandy my girl!
lOVE you!
e

Iris said...

Thank you so much for this! It really means a lot tonight and gives me something good to smile about.

My in-laws had a house fire tonight and it looks like they're going to be staying with us for a little while. Everyone is fine but we won't know more about the house until morning. -bah- January's are never good.

Don't mean to dump on you about it. Just feeling a little displaced for the moment.

Kim Mailhot said...

Thanks so much for the award Sandy ! Attitude and Gratitude ! Good things to be shining around !

Oh, it is Friday and my hubby has Monday off so it is a long weekend. We are going to hunker down, stay cozy and keep our noses inside ! The best thing about it ? We don't have to do anything else !!!!

I hope you find lots of ways to be cozy this weekend !

Stacey said...

How awesome! Thanks so much Sandy!!! :)

Anne said...

Hi, Sandy! Congratulations on receiving such a wonderful award to recognize your great attitude and gratitude! :-)

And thanks for thinking of me, too. Hugs!

Connie said...

Wow!!! You put me in the ranks with these other amazing ladies!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Peace & Love.

Anne said...

Hi, Sandy! Thanks again for the award! I blogged about your generosity: http://gaalcreative.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-awards-lemonade-stand-award.html