Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Inspiration isn't working for me...

Ok, so Connie's blog took me to Jessie's blog, who has given me a little inspiration for the board I'm ATTEMPTING to do for church that I spoke about in an earlier post. Jessie has been taking a word and working into her art, and I thought... "This may work for my in-betweener board".



The purpose of the group is to reach out to people in need and to let the church know that we are available for them. We are hoping by making the board and sort of announcing ourselves, will promote people coming forth with their needs.



Anyway..... they are SO NOT done, and I'm actually thinking I will do four words. But here is where I'm at so far. Each square is 4 x 4.



I'm not feelin' it girls..........











2 comments:

Iris said...

Well you said they were a work in progress but I really like the "O". I like the colors and that the O is off to the one side. I really like the ladybug too. I wonder what he would look like if you added a little green around the edges. Maybe a little outside of the box like you have on the next picture below (the upper left box).

teri said...

Such a wonderful thought, really. I just went to Kathryn Antar's blog and she asked us to write a personal affirmation, and the one I wrote for myself, (coincidentally, now that I am seeing your blog, was: We each have the opportunity to have a profound effect on someone else's life each and every day.) Isn't that kind of -- I don't know the word -- coincidental? You are doing just that! I think it's wonderful!